1) An MP3 file of the music you would like used for your highlights video.
2) Any jpg photos that you would like used for your DVD label and interactive menu.
3) A detailed schedule of events & order of ceremony/reception as soon as it becomes available.
These files may be provided via a CD, flash drive, or e-mail to Digital Memories Videography. Please be advised that music and images provided by you, for the purpose of photographic or video montage use, as edited by Digital Memories Videography, may only be displayed for personal use in cooperation with applicable copyright laws. Digital Memories Videography assumes no responsibility for any copyright violation or infringement of any photographer, artist, producer, or label in association with materials provided by you, the client.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment shall be made as follows:
1) A nonrefundable deposit of $100 is required upon signing and returning this contract. This amount secures your wedding date.
2) The balance due must be paid on or before the date of your wedding.
Payment may be made in cash or money order. Major credit cards also accepted. Money orders should be made payable to Kevin Wishart unless otherwise indicated.
Digital Memories Videography exercises the utmost care with respect to the video services and products offered. Any liability of Digital Memories Videography is limited to monies paid.
Raw video footage is retained by Digital Memories Videography for no longer than six (6) months following the event date. Digital Memories Videography reserves the right to use the original video, excerpts, and/or reproductions for display or promotional purposes.
In the event that a wedding must be relocated or rescheduled, due to unforeseen circumstances, Digital Memories Videography will make every effort to accommodate your event. However, there is no guarantee that the same contracted services will be available and, should the event be postponed or cancelled, the deposits paid are not refundable.
I have read and reviewed the above Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by such.